Monday, April 9, 2012

Review: EDC

 
 So, this is what lives in my Crumpler messenger bag, which I carry with me everywhere I go. I've had some discussion with my partner Omega, that perhaps I carry either too much stuff, duplicates, or items that could be replaced with lighter kit. I really value both her support and helpful opinions. She was dead on, my bag is weighty. 

So, here is a recap of what I carry;
Crumpler Thirsty Al pouch  filled with paracord, on the outside strap.

inside the bag I carry:
Electrical tape
Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Sewing kit
Razor 
Cord
Cable Ties
Pad (great for injuries)
Spare glasses in case with HDD magnet
Waterproof pouch with q-tips
microfiber towel
specimen jar with hand-wash
collapsible cup
Compass
Poncho
Set of Allan keys
Tape measure
my lunch and an apple.

On top of that, I also pack my kendo gear, and a variety of other things, depending on the day, but this is my EDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...